A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Good job Bode. Looks like you are having lots of fun!!! Love the new bike.Love,Grandpa and Grandma
wow! way to go bode! cant wait to see it for myself!
Tate might learn to do that when he's about 12. Seriously. I'm concerned...I mean, he isn't the bravest child I know! Ha. :) Good job Bode!!!
GOOD JOB BODE!! I am so proud of you!! Keep practicing... see you SOON!!Love ya buddy,Nana :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good job Bode. Looks like you are having lots of fun!!! Love the new bike.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma
wow! way to go bode! cant wait to see it for myself!
Tate might learn to do that when he's about 12. Seriously. I'm concerned...I mean, he isn't the bravest child I know! Ha. :) Good job Bode!!!
GOOD JOB BODE!! I am so proud of you!! Keep practicing... see you SOON!!
Love ya buddy,
Nana :)
Post a Comment