Boone stayed home from daycare on Thursday and Friday due to a high fever. Stew stayed home with him Thursday and I stayed home with him Friday. This morning he was burning up, 102.5! He just had this same thing 2 weeks ago, high fever. Ugh, NOT fun!
On another note, Bode is driving us absolutely crazy! He goes through phases where for months at a time he is just super fun to be around, agreeable, easy going. And then there are other times when he is very obstinate, misbehaves on purpose and is kind of annoying. This is one of those times, since about Christmas actually. I hope he snaps out of it soon. We have a lot of fun plans coming up with many visitors over the next couple months. That could make it worse, or better. We'll see.
So there you have it, I guess not every weekend can be the best.
2 comments:
Oh no!! :( Sorry about both situations... kids will be kids and figuring out how to handle it all is a process. You just have to keep trying different tactics with Bode and I HOPE Boone gets through his sick times and attains those antibodies he must need to for better health!! Poor kid! Take care & I'll up my prayers in specific areas.
Love,
Candi/Mom
So sorry Boone is not feeling good.
Maybe teeth?? Maybe Bode feels a little left out when Boone is requiring a little more care. He probably knows thing are not just right either. Grandpa thinks he need to come down and spend some time with the boys. Hope everyone gets on the right path soon.
Miss you and Love you all.
Mom and Larry
Post a Comment