Bode lost his 2nd tooth last week! It was so loose, it hurt to brush and would bleed because it was barley attached. I finally talked him into letting me "pull" it one morning. I put Orajel on a Q-Tip and literally touched the tooth with it and it fell out. He was so excited and glad it didn't hurt.
This weekend we decided to take Boone's pacifier away. We've pretty much only let him have it when he sleeps for about the last month. Friday night he cried for quite awhile, but then I fed him again and he went right to sleep. Last night we were at Stew's mom and dad's and he cried about 2 minutes and fell asleep and tonight, not a tear! Naps have gone about the same way, a little better each day. We have a 3 day weekend, so hopefully by daycare on Tuesday he's good to go.
1 comment:
That's GREAT!! Boone you are such a good boy!! Love you buddy!! Sigh!:)
Post a Comment