A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Can't view the video...it says it's private.
can't view the video
I switched the status on YouTube to public. Try it now and let me know.
Aw! I miss him! He's so darn cute and getting around really well! And I was a little concerned that he might pull himself up to the toilet. Ha! :)
I thought he would for sure get into the toliet, but luckily no!
How cute. He can really go. Can't wait to see you guys.
Oh ya.... he is getting all over now!! Seems really steady too, I was afraid he'd faceplant on the hard tile... :( Good job Boone!! : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can't view the video...it says it's private.
can't view the video
I switched the status on YouTube to public. Try it now and let me know.
Aw! I miss him! He's so darn cute and getting around really well! And I was a little concerned that he might pull himself up to the toilet. Ha! :)
I thought he would for sure get into the toliet, but luckily no!
How cute. He can really go. Can't wait to see you guys.
Oh ya.... he is getting all over now!! Seems really steady too, I was afraid he'd faceplant on the hard tile... :( Good job Boone!! : )
Post a Comment