The weather was overcast and cool on Saturday so we went to Ft. Myers to this place called Escape Zone. They have bounce houses, a skating rink, and arcade games. Bode had a blast! We all kind of did actually. However, we did come to the conclusion that Bode may not have a future in roller skating. He has his mother's balance, or lack there of. It took about 10 minutes to do one lap, and he was on his butt 90% of the time. We could not stop laughing! And I quote..."Mom, I'm TERRIBLE at roller skating!" Yes, honey, you are! No picture, but I'm pretty sure I will never forget it. He did go on to get 1st place at Mario Kart and he left each inflatable bounce house with nothing broken or bleeding.
Boone and I hung out in the Tiny Tot area for awhile and he crawled around and lots of other little toddlers were very interested in him and friendly.
I managed to get one picture, too busy having fun.
1 comment:
Glad you got a fun day in.... I wasn't all that great at roller skating rinks but sure used my screw on ones for outdoors a lot as a kid... I did skin my knees pretty bad one time... I can still feel that pain...UGH! Cement on bare skin equals PAIN!
Post a Comment