Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Rough Day
We had kind of a rough day. We stayed home from school since Bode has not quite recouped from all the traveling. He slept in and took a nap, hoping he's a little more caught up on his sleep for tomorrow. I probably should have let him sleep in Monday, but he started in a new classroom, he's doing great by the way. Then tonight I gave Boone some Barley cereal that he'd never had before, it was suposed to be better for constipation. Had a terrible allergic reacation to it! He broke out in hives and turned red. He was itching and crying, it was awful! Had some Benedryl and hydrocortisone cream, he's better and sleeping great. I hate to be one of those teachers that complains after having 2 weeks off, but I AM ready for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH NO !!!!!! He needs to be tested... poor little guy! Barley???? Really?? Hmmm that's weird! I don't recall ever feeding my kids barley though. Hope he's fine this morning!! :(
Totally normal today. We have an appointment with and allergist on Tuesday.
Post a Comment