Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 out of 3

Well Thursday night Stew woke up with the flu. I am talking the whole works. Luckily it only lasted approx 24 hours. We had a fun night out last night and I went to bed feeling fine. Until about 2 in the morning, then the same symptoms. I am feeling quite a bit better already, but not good by any means. Just enough to screw up our weekend a little. I am just hoping Bode does not get it too!

3 comments:

Candi said...

One big : ( !!!!! It was SO cold at Siesta Key we stayed only 10 minutes!!

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

We wondered what you guys ended up doing. It was really windy that day.

Mom/Candi said...

We ate at the Broken Egg and shopped a bit at a darling little shop just past Gilligan's a few blocks. Came home and got in the hot tub! PERFECT! :) See you tomorrow!! Night night! :)