Sunday, January 03, 2010

Already over : (

8 days in Iowa and we are heading back to Florida tomorrow. We had such a great time seeing friends and family. I am a little ready to get back into the swing of real life. I know I will read this on Wednesday and have a hard time remembering saying that! We are okay with going back to warmer temps as well. It has gotten painfully colder every day we've been here. I'll try to get some pics up when we get home, or later in the week at least. Thanks to all as usually for lodging, feeding and spoiling us, and making our time so special (especially our amazing parents who do all the work!).

1 comment:

Candi/Mom said...

It did go fast!! I LOVED having you all here and I am a happy "pooped" today! : ) Back to reality and then soon to be back to Fl. which will be GOOD!! :) I got most of my holiday things put away yesterday.... whew! Semi put my house back together. With this cold weather, going out and about is not too appealing, ugh! Anxious for warmer temps, I'll settle for 30!! :/ :)