Sunday, January 31, 2010

Changed my life!

We have a glass top coffee table that I would have never purchased after I had a child, but was something we bought before the fact. Not to mention 2 sliding glass doors. Not 2 items that go very well with 4 year old fingers. Well, I was watching a commercial the other day for Clorox wipes. It mentioned they could be used on glass and not streak...true! I used them on the table, sliders, and even bathroom mirrors. Cleaned just as good as glass cleaner and no streaks. I just had to share the good news, especially for those of you that also live with little fingers!

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

Thank you!!!! You know that we have that STUPID glass top kitchen table that I HATE!!! I use Windex Wipes and they changed my life too, but I may try the Clorox ones next!