Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still here!

Okay, it really does not seem like that long since I last posted. I have been so wrapped in completing my work sample for student teaching, that the idea of getting on the computer for "fun", has not even appealed to me. But it is done and turned in! I am into week 2 at my 2nd student teaching placement. I can't believe how fast things are going. Stew's new job is going well. Bode seems to be adjusting well to full time daycare. We are all getting used to things being a little different.
We went to Spencer last weekend. We have our pumpkins ready to carve and Bode's costume. We will take him trick-or-treating, he has a Halloween party at Gloria's and then he and Becky are staying that weekend at my parents, so they will get to dress up there too. He's pretty excited. Things are going well. I'll try to get some pics posted too. It is hard to make time to be at the computer when I am not sitting in front of one for 8 hours a day...Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are BUSY!! Glad things are going OK though and the pics are SO fun!! Miss you guys!! Hope to see you soon!!