Friday, October 31, 2008

Sick

So I am home sick today. I feel terrible and would normally have just got up and went to school anyway, but I was running a fever, and figured I didn't need to get 26 kids sick too. I have not stayed home sick in forever, I hate it! The weather is supposed to be wonderful all weekend, Bode is going to my parents and my best friend is having a birthday party, not great timing. Oh well, I've been resting all day and plan to do the same tonight, so hopefully I will be feeling much better soon. I am a very needy sick person and usually the only one that ever feels sorry for me is my mom. If I do not feel better, at least I know Bode will be having fun away from my germs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!!! On a weekend of fun planned all around.... shoot! So sorry! Take care and I feel for you, I am a mom too you know ;-)

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

It must be a mom thing!