Monday, October 06, 2008

Out of my control

I am usually not one to stress. That is kind of Stew's role in our family. He worries about things and I just go with the flow. I really do believe that things happen for a reason and to worry about it does not change the outcome. I have, however, let my worries get the best of me lately. I am student teaching and loving it, but after I am done there are so many uncertainties. Will I get a position right away, will I sub, if I sub will I get job for the next year, what district, what grade, what will I do this summer? A lot of things out of my control right now. I think that is what is getting the best of me.

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Its the unknowns that get me too. The what ifs...!

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
You are not out of control. You have a lot on your mind. You can be sure any school would be fortunate to have you join their school. You are a caring and very concerned person. You are funny, pleasant, positive and show very strong leadership qualtities. You will have it all, but it is hard to wait, I know that. Know we are very proud of what you have done and WE know you can and will be a great teacher.
Mom