Stew is working very hard getting the business up and running. This is not his favorite part, paperwork, applications, agencies. He just wants to get it all done so they can get started and he can be with patients again.
I have a new job! I thought after our first week here that I was going to be a reading specialist in Davenport. I was unofficially offer the job. As it turns out, you need a masters in that district. An unknown on my part, and an oversight that I did not have one on the principals part. I was pretty bummed, but after finding out I applied for a job here in Muscatine and after going through the interview process was offered a job teaching 4th grade at Colorado. I am very excited! I have heard wonderful things about the school and staff, and it will be really nice to be right here in town and not have that commute, especially in the winter.
Bode seems to be keeping busy. Just had his birthday which we celebrated in Spencer last weekend and will celebrate again this Friday along with Brigg. He has been soaking up his cousins and I think has turned the corner with some of the attitude. He was really good in Spencer last weekend and got to stay a few extra days without mom and dad.
Boone seems to be getting used to his new life as well. The bedtime drama is over. He is now going to bed without a fight and sleeping all night in his big boy bed. He also seems so be settling in and his acting out is toning down a bit. He also got to stay with grandma and grandpa. So that means that Stew and I have a couple days to enjoy each other, get things taking care of without distraction and we all get a little break which has been really nice. But I am really excited to see them tomorrow too.
So all is well with the Stewarts!

No comments:
Post a Comment