Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Really!?
So we thought with all Boone's quirky health issues we had at least avoided ear infections...WRONG! He has been absolutely miserable for the last few days, cranky for the last couple weeks and waking in the night, so I took him to the doctor yesterday and sure enough he has an infection in his left ear. In a way I'm kind of glad there is something wrong rather than just a personality defect! He is on an antibiotic and got some numbing drops for his ears (which are new to us since Bode's ear infection days). He did make it through the day at daycare today, but it was a struggle. Hoping he is feeling much better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor littlr guy.... I knew something had to be causing him to struggle to go down at night. SO happy you know now, whew!!
Post a Comment