Sunday, July 17, 2011
Boone, Boone, Boone...
We had swimming lessons this week and I do not have pics because I either had to be out of sight, out of mind, or right in the water with him. He did great! He can kick, stroke, swim under water, float, pull himself up on my suit, and climb out of the steps. All with me an arms length away of course, but it's pretty awesome.
He's eating more finger foods and trying some new things to eat, so that's been good. He is also walking so much more! He'll go between 2 of us and walk across the room. We have to remind him to stand up and walk otherwise he still crawls, but he's getting it. He also got his first time out this week...and then his second! Biting and hitting me..agh! It is a good thing he's got those dimples! Stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BOONE... you can do ALL those things in the water??!! HOW FUN !! I can't wait till we get together in our pool and I can see you in action! Sept. or Oct. for sure!! You will be walking like crazy the next time we see you I'm sure!1 Love you little man... keep practicing!! ;-)
Post a Comment