The kids last day of school was yesterday and mine was today. Got some last minute things finished up and rearranged my office for next year. I have about 10 days of professional development throughout the summer and most of it I'm looking forward to. 3 are next week so Boone will stay in daycare those 3 days and neighbor girl is watching Bode.
3 weeks from yesterday we leave for Iowa! Getting very excited about many of the plans we've made with family and friends. Bode's birthday is coming. Boone has swimming lessons when we get back. I am tutoring 2 nights a week through June and the first part of August. Jennie's family is coming to visit at the end of July and Amanda is coming mind-August, same weekend Stew is going to Iowa. I know it will go by fast and I am really looking forward to spending some time with the boys!
1 comment:
Finally feeling like summer... well off & on that is! But the fun starts soon as we anticipate your visit coming up & the kids playing in the pool and playing TOGETHER.... awwww Sigh!! Good things to come.... enjoy your time off, give those boys a hug for me... love you little guys!! :)
Post a Comment