Sunday, May 22, 2011

French Fries








Boone's gag reflex is unparallel to anything I've ever seen before. Literally, a curd of cottage cheese can make him puke. It's like watching a cat hack up a hairball. So we've SLOWLY been getting him to eat things with a bit more texture. He can do a coarsely smashed banana, but not just cut up. Anyway, we went to Steak and Shake last week and I gave him a french fry. He manage to bite off a piece, chew it and swallow it. Stew even spilled a little cheese on the table and he started dipping in it the cheese. So apparently his gag reflex does not apply when it comes to french fries. He is something else!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

That first sentence made me giggle out loud. I can just hear those words coming out of your mouth...and then I think of Chris doing his impression of you puking. Okay, now I'm full out laughing...out loud!

And duh, of course it doesn't apply to french fries!