Saturday, May 14, 2011

Busy week!

Last week was a pretty busy one.  I left for Orlando on Sunday afternoon and didn't get home until Wednesday after 5.  I went to the International Reading Convention in Orlando and it was AWESOME!  I saw so many great speakers and presenters and learned so much.  However, it was a long time to be away from Stew and the boys.  Luckily, Stew did a great job and took care of everything at home, so I was not worried al all.  Just got to missing them pretty bad by the time I got back. 
Larry and Candi arrived last night and we are at their house for the weekend.  It has been raining late this afternoon, but after Bode got to go golfing with Daddy and Papa.  He did a good job and thought he was pretty big stuff! 

1 comment:

Candi said...

Kids ar so adorable and Boone growing & changing so much... so fun to have them with us! Bode is SO good at art... I LOVE that!! :) Chris & I beat Larry & Brenda BAD at Skipbo too... a great time for sure! :)