Yaay Boone!!! I haven't been on here in a long time, good to catch up! I have it bookmarked on our home laptop, not my work one which i am on most the time:-) Missed you the other weekend, glad all looks well in the Stewart house!! Daydra
We need a picture of those two teeth and the cute little boy they belong to. Maybe his brother too. Maybe even his cousins while they are there. Hope everyone is having a good time. Sure have been thinking alot about all of you. Have a good weekend. Love, Mom and Larry
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My thought exactly! YAY !!!!!!!!! :) Steak for supper!! ;-)
Yaay Boone!!! I haven't been on here in a long time, good to catch up! I have it bookmarked on our home laptop, not my work one which i am on most the time:-) Missed you the other weekend, glad all looks well in the Stewart house!!
Daydra
We need a picture of those two teeth and the cute little boy they belong to. Maybe his brother too.
Maybe even his cousins while they are there. Hope everyone is having a good time. Sure have been thinking alot about all of you. Have a good weekend.
Love,
Mom and Larry
Post a Comment