Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday cake










We ended up getting a ice cream cake from DQ. He didn't quite know what to do at first but seemed to figure it out by the time it melted!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candi said...

Looks like he DID get the hang of it!! Lucky little guy to have so many love him!! YUMMY, Ice cream cake sounds GREAT! Glad he could enjoy some form of cake! :) Love you little man!!! :)

Anonymous said...

It was soooo much fun to be able to celebrate Boone's birthday, even if it was little early. I know he will also have a great day on his birthday as I remember his MOM always had a good time celebrating hers, early, late and on the day of the birthday. Give the boys a squeeze for me as I am missing them already.
Love you all!
Mom and Larry