Jennie, Sean and Tate just left our house and they are heading home tomorrow. It was so nice to have them down here and we got to spend quite a bit of time with them. It is always so great to have company, but so sad when they leave : (
They are so fun and probably the family/friends we spent the most time with when we all lived back in DSM. Glad to get a chance to catch up, share some meals (includug sushi) and beat the boys in cribbage, just like old times!
They are so fun and probably the family/friends we spent the most time with when we all lived back in DSM. Glad to get a chance to catch up, share some meals (includug sushi) and beat the boys in cribbage, just like old times!
4 comments:
seriously, this made me cry. I am so sad...come home!!!
yeah...goodbyes are not fun. not fun at all.
Ok girls.... I am dressed, made up and about to head to church! I don't want to look like I've been crying! This post makes me feel icky! SIGH!!!!!!!
Didn't mean to upset anyone, just wanted to let you know how special it is when you come to visit.
Post a Comment