A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Week 39 (and hopefully the last!)
Head to the doctor tomorrow, will hopefully be induced. I have hit the wall. Tired, sore, uncomfortable, can't sleep. I had every intention of going to work today and tomorrow, didn't happen. Got a massage instead, that was a good idea!
Brenda You look good but it looks like you are ready to have that baby. Wish I was going to be there for you and for me, but I will be there soon and am thinking about you and your family. Good luck at you appointment tomorrow. Looks like the baby has dropped and you are ready. Hope he says it's time. Love and Miss You. Mom
It is getting sooo close! Amanda is so ready too...she has her appt on Thurs this week...and a massage on Wed. Something about a massage that will supposedly help induce labor?! Anyway, it will be here very soon for you and you will be holding that amazing little bundle of joy and thinking how much it is all worth it!!! So excited for you guys!!! Love ya! Daydra
YAY! Can't wait to see you tomorrow...or maybe Wednesday! You look good! I guess that I thought you would look a little bigger than you do! There are NO WORDS for how excited I am!!!!
Prayed for all to happen soon and we arrive safely and timely to help and share in this beautiful time of your life! Wished more of us could be there but also know you will want the special family times to be spread out so you can truly enjoy the individual attention from all. Cannot wait and praying for those not able to be there yet as well !! :) In love & anticipation, Nana/Candi/Mom :)
5 comments:
Hang in there! Hope all goes well, can't wait to meet the baby! Love you, the Wahlmans
Brenda
You look good but it looks like you are ready to have that baby. Wish I was going to be there for you and for me, but I will be there soon and am thinking about you and your family. Good luck at you appointment tomorrow. Looks like the baby has dropped and you are ready. Hope he says it's time.
Love and Miss You. Mom
It is getting sooo close! Amanda is so ready too...she has her appt on Thurs this week...and a massage on Wed. Something about a massage that will supposedly help induce labor?! Anyway, it will be here very soon for you and you will be holding that amazing little bundle of joy and thinking how much it is all worth it!!! So excited for you guys!!!
Love ya!
Daydra
YAY! Can't wait to see you tomorrow...or maybe Wednesday! You look good! I guess that I thought you would look a little bigger than you do! There are NO WORDS for how excited I am!!!!
Prayed for all to happen soon and we arrive safely and timely to help and share in this beautiful time of your life! Wished more of us could be there but also know you will want the special family times to be spread out so you can truly enjoy the individual attention from all. Cannot wait and praying for those not able to be there yet as well !! :)
In love & anticipation,
Nana/Candi/Mom :)
Post a Comment