Thursday, April 08, 2010

36 weeks



Here are our 36 week ultasound pics of the baby's face, not super clear. The placenta was in front of the face, so by the time he removed it from the image, the image wasn't too good anymore. Oh well, we'll being seeing the real thing soon enough! The baby is measuring pretty big, almost 7 lbs already. My next dr. appt. isn't for another couple weeks since our doctor will be gone. At that time they are going to do another ultrasound and depending on the size may induce. That appt. is set for Tuesday April 27th, only 1 week before my due date. Getting excited!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candi/Mom said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I see he/she looks like Bode!! CUTE!!!!! How exciting!!! : )

Anonymous said...

So did they do the ultrasound because of the babies size? Amanda only had the one...but she said if she continues to gain weight and her belly isn't growing they will probably do another one to check everything is okay. Last time she gained weight and her tummy hadn't grown.

She is on weekly appts....and she says she is ready! We are getting very excited too!!!! Excited for you guys too!!! It is coming quickly!
Daydra

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I am actually measuring small when they are just measuring my stomach on the outside. Our doc did an ultrasound at 28 weeks and this last time to get an idea of size and position, but I think that it was pretty routine. With Bode, I only had one at my first appt and that was it. Must just depend on the doc. It is getting close! When is your last day of school? Will you miss much?