Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thanks Grandma!



We returned home today to find these in the mail, new blankets! Bode picked his own fabric out by the way, not the one Grandma would have choosen, or his mom for that matter. But look at that smile!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Candi said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!! Bode you are funny! See you SOON!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bode
Remember when you cuddle up in your new blancket it is like Grandma holding you and cuddling with you. Wish I were there right now to cuddle with you. Sure do miss you!!!!

Jennie Peakin said...

I think you should put one last pregnant picture of you on here before you have the baby! I know I'll see you tomorrow, but I know if I were here, I would want to see one. :)

Candi said...

OH YES indeed!! We NEED a last pregnant pic.... : )