Friday, April 03, 2009

Updates

So far our house has been on the market for about a week and half. We have had 2 people look at it so far. !st people liked it, but had 2 small kids and wanted 3 bedrooms on on one level. The next guy that saw it loved the inside, but thought the yard was too much work (I can relate). We have another looker today at 12:30. I have a feeling 3rd time's a charm!

We have been getting Bode pumped up for the move. It will be hard to be away from friends and family, but our daily life with just the 3 of us most likely will not change too drastically. He would be changing to pre-school in the fall even if we stayed here in Iowa. I will be starting a new job, even if we stay here in Iowa. We took him swimsuit shopping on Monday and after we got him a Batman suit and Spider-Man, and friends suit he decided it was time to move so he could go swimming!

We realize this is hard for our family and friends that they will miss us, but they have been really supportive and that has helped. We are just 3 people going away from you, and we are leaving everything we know and love to try something new and different. As excited as we are, I guarantee it will be harder for us than any of you.

No comments: