We had such a fun weekend! We celebrated the 4th and Bode and Brigg's birthdays and it was so much fun. We got to spend time with both our families, get stuffed with amazing food, Stew managed to play a couple rounds of golf, I went to my grandma's (haven't been there forever) and Bode fell in love with baseball, thanks to Brigg! Many thanks to my parents and the Burbacks for hosting us this weekend.
**My grandma gave me some old pics, the ones where I am 3 look EXACTLY like Bode. I would show him the picture, ask who it was and he'd say "Bode".
1 comment:
Today is Bode's 3rd birthday!!!! Oh how much we love you buddy!!!! I am posting on the wrong date but wanted to express our joy and greeting to him as he turns the big THREE!! :) What a beautiful little man he is.... Happy Birthday!!
Love you lots,
Nana & Papa
Post a Comment