
Not really, but we had a life altering event...Bode went poop on the big boy potty!!!!! This is the first time he's done this, ever! He has been working on the potty training for almost 2 months now and always asked for a diaper to poop. We have indulged him because I know so many kids that get constipated be cause they will just not go on the potty, scared or some other reason. So a week ago we took him to Target and told him he could have anything he wanted as a "pooping present" he picked out a $3 Scooby Doo puzzle (yes!) and we told him he could have it as soon as he went poop on the big boy potty. I am sorry, but we HAVE reached the point of bribery! This morning he asked for a diaper and asked if he thought he could go on the potty. After a little coxing he tried, and didn't. About an hour later he said he wanted his new puzzle, I told him as soon as he went poop on the potty he could have and he did! I hope this is something that comes as well as the rest of it has.
2 comments:
That is great!! Hope he can keep going on the potty! That is progress and truly, he is doing SO well!! :-) GOOD JOB BODE!!!! We are proud of you!! :-)
YAY for bribery!!
Post a Comment