Sunday, June 29, 2008

Has it been a week...

This week has flown. I had my last night classes, you have no idea the relief this is about to bring back to our lives. I mean, it has been a year and a half since I have not missed 1 if not 2 or 3 nights at home with my family, week after week. It is over. One more accelerated class and I am done! With that part anyway, probably the easy part actually.
Stew's parents were/are still here and it has been fun. Golfing and shopping and Tate and Bode playing like they kind of like each other.
Bode got some golf clubs from Larry and Candi for Christmas, and he tried them out for the first time today. He is awesome! Once Stew got him holding the club right and he would take his time to swing, he did great! I took him out before his nap and he hit about 10 in a row before missing one. It may be a new summer favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a natural!! So ding dang cute too!! Love his duds ;-)