Sunday, June 22, 2008

Glad to have him home

Bode was in Spencer from Sunday to Thursday without us and had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. I was so busy with school and work I would have barely got much time with him anyway. However, I was missing him and so happy to see him when we got there on Thursday afternoon. I think he felt the same way, he had a great time and did very good, but when he saw us, he was pretty excited. We came back to town yesterday so we could go see a band and he went over to Sarah's house for the evening. It was pretty rough and he was saying that he wanted his mommy and daddy, which is not like him at all. I picked him up last night and he has kept his eye on me today. He has been very cuddly and clingy today. It has been fine, but I was gone when he woke up from his nap and he was not ok with that! When I had to leave to work on a school project he was not ok with that either!
I have another pretty busy so he will have to adjust quickly, but my last week of night classes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a long time without seeing mommy & daddy... he does really well, considering. We look forward to next Sunday seeing you all... not sure what our plans are but will be letting you know as soon as we know!! :- )