I'm still catching up on sleep from last weekend. I've been in bed by 10 every night this week! Stew's practice got canceled last night so we just hung out and watched amovie after Bode went to bed. He has been sleeping a ton lately, maybe a growth spurt? Maybe Jennie wore him out on Tuesday (check out her blog for pics). Maybe he is just resting up for his cousins this weekend. We are planning a weekend in Muscatine, we haven't seen the Burbacks or Nana and Papa since Brigg's birthday and that is just too long! It's also Larry's birthday this weekend. Hopeing for good weather and maybe a little swimming. I think Paul may be doing the last pour for their patio (check out Cassie's blog for those details, it has been a project!). I think they are planning to have a ISU victory party after the Iowa/ISU game on the 16th! I'll try to get some pics of the kids this weekend and post them when we get home. Have a good weekend!
Brenda
5 comments:
oh honey...
sorry about your misprint.
i'm certain you meant a IOWA HAWKEYE victory party!!!
I was just going to say the same thing...I think you meant the IA victory! :) I LOVE the new background to your blog!
We'll see! Just kidding, I'm not as obnoxious as those Hawkeye fans:) My main concern is if (I realize that is a big IF this year) Iowa State does win, my husband may be left in Iowa City due to his...humble nature! He would barely wear his cardnal and gold last year even in the protection of Ames, so he may be a Hawkeye that day after all. Me, I don't happen to own any black and gold, and we seemed to misplace Bode's hawkeye jersey! Good thing we have some red for him to wear.
YOU DID NOT MISPLACE HIS JERSEY! I just saw it a couple of days ago in his closet! I believe that it was a special gift from "Uncle Sean" and I think that Uncle Sean would appreciate seeing Bode in it following the game at the celebration of the Hawk's victory. :)
Ok, maybe we still have it. We'll break it out when Iowa is at the Rose Bowl and ISU is at the QT Big Gulp Bowl.
Post a Comment