Fun and Games with the Stewart's
Ok, Stew has kind of dropped the ball on this blogging business, so I am going to get involved myself. I'll have to have him show me how to put on pics, then we'll have to take some to post.
We had a super busy weekend! Late nights and lots of catching up with friends. Girls night was a success, and extremly late. Stew worked all weekend and they are in a busy time right now. My parents and grandma brought supper Sunday night and got their fix of Bode and Becky.
We have some ideas going for a business, we'll tell you more as we get a little further in the process.
Bode is unbeliavable! He's walking more then crawling, and we've been giving him a little more access to the house, spreading his wings. He is turning into a pretty good listener, still testing his limits, but he knows about how far to go.
Hoping for a relaxing week. More to come...
Brenda
4 comments:
YEAH! So excited that you have started posting! Now maybe we won't have to wait 2 months between each post!
HOORAY! i was thinking you had given up! glad you're back!! glad the girls weekend was a success!! :)
YEAH!!!! That was my 1st thought even before I read Jennie's post!! :-) I LOVE reading blogs to feel like I'm aware of day to day things.... and in your case up to this point, months to months, ha!! Hope to see more of my Bode and hear more of your day to day living!! SO HAPPY!!! :-)
Yeah, I figured at least the 3 of you check it, I'll have to send out an email so more people are aware that we have. More incentive to keep it up. We are kind of talking about coming to Muscatine this weekend. Chris has a had a busy 5 days on call and is looking forward to the weekend. Me to! We'll let you know for sure.
Post a Comment