The boys and I got to spend some time over the Fourth of July weekend in Spencer and Okoboji with family and friends. The boys got to go to Camp Cassie while we attended a Mötley Crue concert. Bode and I got to go to the waterpark in Waterloo with Melissa and Landon. The boys got to spend another weekend with grandma and grandpa while we went to Minnesota with the Poleys.
Unfortunately Stew's grandpa passed away, but we spent a weekend remembering what a wonderful man he was over in Logan with family and friends.
We swam a lot, biked and played a lot and had a great summer over all!









2 comments:
Bode is NINE! Wait I may be crazy but he was born in 2005 and it is 2013. That makes him 8 RIGHT! Mother of the year. Ha
Bode is NINE! Wait I may be crazy but he was born in 2005 and it is 2013. That makes him 8 RIGHT! Mother of the year. Ha
Post a Comment