Saturday, August 18, 2012

School Days

I know...I have not posted for 3 weeks.  Sorry!  If it makes you feel better, since starting back to work 2 weeks ago this blog is not the only thing that has been neglected.  The cleaning, laundry, cooking, shopping, and all other household duties have taken a backseat.
I have been in and out of my classroom getting it ready for Monday.  Went back to work officially this week, unofficially with a training the week before.  I've met all the teachers at my new school, they are a GREAT bunch of people.  I am so excited for this school year!
Boone started daycare 2 weeks ago.  He is adjusting, some days are better than others, but I am happy with the center he is at and the all love him already!  Bode can not wait to start school Monday!  I was able to open enroll him at Colorado (my school) and he has met his teacher. 
It will be nice to have full days and a little more structure back in our life.

No comments: