A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Our date
Bode and I the night of the Mother-Son dance.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brenda and Bode You both look great. Seems like any couple that good looking should have had a great time. I'm sure Boone and Stew found something fun to do while you were gone too. Grandpa and I can't hardly wait to see you. Wish Stew could come along. Maybe next time. We love you all. mom and Larry
4 comments:
Brenda and Bode
You both look great. Seems like any couple that good looking should have had a great time. I'm sure Boone and Stew found something fun to do while you were gone too. Grandpa and I can't hardly wait to see you. Wish Stew could come along. Maybe next time.
We love you all.
mom and Larry
Great picture but where's Stew and Boone? Maybe next time I look at your blog there will be a picture of everyone! Miss you all.
Mom
OH how DARLING are you two!!?? What special memories!! : )
Did Boone take that picture or are you guys just really tall?! ;)
Post a Comment