Monday, December 12, 2011

Awesome party!

We had a Christmas party on Saturday night and it was so FUN!  7 couples came over, at least one of each pair was a teacher from school.  Bode had a sleepover and Boone was in bed before anyone came.  Adults only!  We played Catchphrase laughed and just had a good time.  The last ones left at 3AM.  A little late for this mama, but luckily I did not overindulge, so I was just tired when Boone got up at 7:30.  Stew and I took turns napping and survived Sunday.  Just what we needed.  Next year, we may do the first Saturday of Christmas break, neither of us wanted to get up even this morning.

3 comments:

Candi said...

I want more details.... who brought what and what did you end up making for food? What games did you play? I am so happy you had a good time... I was thinking about you!! :)

Jennie Peakin said...

I want pictures...

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I made artichoke spinach dip, brownies, and cookie bars. Everyone else brought things as well. LOTS of goodies. We played Catchphrase, no one else had ever played.
No pics...party full of teachers!