Stew- Is working like a mad man. Super busy with work and lots of on call. A new addition to their staff should hopefully relieve some of that. Got the Nova up and running after a couple minor repairs. Just spent almost the entire weekend with John Poley, so he's a pretty happy camper.
Brenda- Is on vacation this week! I have been pretty busy with work as well, so this is a welcome break. I started running about 8 weeks ago and am sticking with it. I have some great co-workers that I run with 2 days a week after school and then try to run a day on the weekend by myself. It's getting easier.
Bode- Has just lost his 5th tooth! No corn on the cob for him when we head back to Iowa. He is doing great in school and still going to Judo every Saturday.
Boone- Had his 18 month appointment a couple weeks ago. He weighed in at 26 lbs and I don't think they told me his length, but it was right on track. Developmentally he was right where he needed to be. He won't have to go back until he's 2 and he did not have shots this time. He is coming out of his shell more and more everyday and is funny and a stinker at the same time!
We are all doing good and really looking forward to our trip back to Iowa in just 5 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment