Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bubble boy!

If anyone is looking for ideas of what to get Boone for Christmas, he could really use a plastic bubble to live in!  I stayed home with him last Tuesday because of a fever.  That night his eczema seemed worse than usual,  the next day, it was even worse and Wed night he woke up after being asleep a couple hours and was inconsolable.  His legs and feet were covered with weepy blisters and he was miserable.  I called the doctor and they got us in the following morning and knew right away that he had a bacterial skin infection.  Nobody's fault, and not uncommon for his age.  We got a antibiotic ointment and he is pretty much cleared up now.  I swear, if it's not one thing with that kid it's another.  Not to mention he is teething and just not the biggest pleasure to be around lately.  Oh well, this too shall pass!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Poor baby !!!! :(

Jennie Peakin said...

The first sentence made me giggle...hard! You are too funny, Brenda. When you write things, I can hear them coming out of your mouth! And really, Nana would probably HAPPILY give all of the kids bubbles for Christmas if we'd let her! :)