After
Boone has been doing great on his soy formula, cereal, fruits and veggies. I decided he was ready for some new flavors. Got him lasagna, spagetti, chicken and veggies and mac n' cheese. After a few bites his lips started swelling and then his face and body broke out and it scared the heck out of us. Stew ran and got some Benedryl and he got really sleepy really fast, but the swelling went down and by morning his rash was gone. We are suspecting egg, or even milk since both were in the baby foods he tried that night. No more trying new food until after his 9 month appointment in January and an epi pen!

2 comments:
It wasnt Body it was Boone right?? I bet you guys were scared ... I would have been
Crisita
Oh yes, so happy it wasn't any worse than it was... whew! That is scary stuff for sure!! He is SO smily and cute when all is well...
Post a Comment