Sunday, September 12, 2010
Another weekend gone
Here we are, Sunday night again! We had a fun, full, fast weekend. Friday I took the afternoon off and got the cleaning and laundry out of the way. Saturday we went to Larry and Candi's and watched the Cyclones get embarrassed. Had I known, I may have chose another way to spend those 3 hours! Today, Bode and I went to the beach while Boone and Stew cuddled and napped. Back to work and school tomorrow. I AM looking forward to hearing from Al however, because they are having their baby tomorrow! So I should know by about 8 if I have another niece or nephew! I am so excited for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!!! So excited to hear if Al and Josie have a boy or girl!!!!!
Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl myself!! :) It was a FAST trip it seemed.... loved seeing you all, thanks for the yummy sushi!! :)
Post a Comment