Tuesday, September 01, 2009

New bike




He is a natural! Don't worry, he only did one lap around the circle before I realized it wasn't 1985 and he needed to wear a helmet.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Is that your house in the background with all of the statues? :) Hee Hee. I know how you love statues!

Cassie said...

what a big boy!
and yes, helmets are good these days. :)

Candi/Mom said...

Pretty sharp bike!! Bode does look cute on it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
Thanks for the pictures. He is changing so fast I feel like I'm fogetting what he looks like. Day to day I get by pretty well, but when I think of you guys I can't hardly stand it that you are so far away. I'm really missing you.
I love you all!!!!!
Mom

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

We are missing all of you guys too! Can't wait for October when the visits begin.