I have been sick most of the week. It started last Saturday with a sore throat and turned into a cold/sinus thing accompanied by headaches. I stayed home Monday, worked Tues-Thurs and am home again today. Stew started feeling sick a few days later as well. Hopefully we are feeling better for the weekend, we have been pretty pathetic this week and it would be nice to perk up and have a little fun!
2 comments:
Oh I am sorry to hear that.... I ended up sick after we were there for our anniversary too... really down for almost a week, mine was just mostly coughing and aching and fever at night... not fun and hard to get cleared up. Took a Z-pak finally and got rid of it!! Take care!!
I am feeling a lot better. I think Chis is coming around, but today Bode seemed a little tired and running nose too. Aghh!
Post a Comment