

hey how long has it been since a post from me!!!!!!!!!!!! well here is one. some people have probably given up on this blog(not jennie! ha) but blogging isn't as fun as e-mailing cuz u don't get the satisfaction of knowing who is reading and getting return responses. unless your cassie's friends who instant message over the blog! he he he. anyway maybe i'll try and get back into it. bode is changing daily. he is becoming a toddler before our eyes. not long and he will be running around the house terrorizing everything. here a couple of recent pics of the monster. enjoy and we'll be blogging again soon! STEW!
2 comments:
i hadn't given up! i used to check every day, but i had cut back to every few days. he is a doll!!
Good!!! I am soooo glad you are going to start posting again! I DID check it daily until a couple of weeks ago when I assumed you were no longer going to post on it! I'll check it every day now!
Post a Comment