Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend Fun!

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE! What a great weekend....i was on-call and didn't get called!yahooooooo! Brenda's parents came on saturday and brought ribeye steaks and potato caserole and garlic bread and salad. I grilled and everything was awesome. Then we stayed around here and played with the kids saturday night. Got up and went to country kitchen buffet for brunch. Then had the Poley's over for the pittsburgh game. Poley brought chili! We are gaseous this evening to say the least. Only two days til our vacation starts! Melissa and Brenda are extremely excited. Poley and I are better at hiding it! Eight days in sunny florida...heee haww! So lots of pics when we return on feb.1st. talk to all soon.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

Sean and I are assuming you will be having a Super Bowl party?! Hope so! So jealous you get to be in FL so soon! I'll miss Bode sooooo much...and you guys too, of course!